Saturday, February 7, 2009

John Wants... the Invisible Tree House!








Today, John wants the invisible tree house. It is a camoflauge painted tree house which at some angles looks invisible. This is not your average tree house, it is actually a two story, modern design tree house, complete with all the luxuries of a regular on the ground home. Amenities including a deck, a kitchen, and bedroom! Now thats tree hugging at its finest!


I guess we can talk about selling that Mercedes now and living in a tree huh? Or maybe its just called living in Santa Cruz. haha!

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of your website! I almost seem to have a girl's version of it... In that it's stuff I like, hahaha. www.luxcravings.com we may do business some time... -Jeanne (pxo ls alum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, Hi! I checked out your site. Its interesting! Contact me if u have colabo ideas!

    ReplyDelete

(C)2009 The John Series, All Rights Reserved.